What a weekend we have in store with Cup Finals all around Europe; however our focus would be on the top five leagues. In Germany, Italy and Spain; the League champions are aiming for a double, in England its win or burst for Manchester United and in France, Paris Saint Germain aim to do the domestic treble for a second straight season; talk about total domination.
Interesting starts going into the respective Cup Finals:
- PSG have won their last nine matches against Marseille.
- Manchester United have kept clean sheets in five of their last six games against Crystal Palace.
- Manchester United are undefeated in their last ten matches against Crystal Palace.
- Bayern Munich are undefeated in their last five games against Dortmund.
- Bayern have kept clean sheets in their last three DFB Pokal games.
- Juventus have won seven of their last eight games against Milan.
- Milan have one win in their last six games since Christian Brocchi took charge of team management.
- Barcelona are undefeated in their last 17 Copa Del Rey games
- Barcelona are undefeated in their last nine home games against Sevilla
- Sevilla are undefeated in their last Nine Copa Del Rey matches
Predictions and Betting Punts
- Paris Saint Germain to win comfortably against Marseille
- Manchester United draw first half, win full time.
- Bayern to win (Both teams to score or over 2.5)
- Juventus to win
- Barcelona to win and over 2.5
Hey You can watch the Cup Final Weekend Preview here: