REAL MAD-rid DIVORCES

Ask any football lover across the globe, Which club is the greatest football club in history? Well over 70% will mention Real Madrid the first or second time. The other 30% are sentimental staunch fans of other clubs, majorly Barcelona or Atletico Madrid for obvious reasons. Unfortunately, a team dubbed

Three deserving winners, One crown.

Awards are rewards for excellence, whilst we can attribute the word excellent as the best word to describe West African players as they yet again dominate the three man list of players vying for the crown as the best player on the continent. On Thursday 8th January 2015, Lagos will